Outbound Dialing (OBD) is a robust system designed to effectively manage mobile service-provider-initiated outbound calls. The system automatically dials out calls to a list of mobile users provided by the telecom operator.
Automatic Dialing: Automatically dials out identified mobile users to promote and market service . Automatic Redialing: Automatic Redialing unsuccessful calls by segregating them intelligently . Call Patching: Supports call patching to route IVR calls to a customer service agent
- Customer Acquisition
- Converting Browsers to Buyers.
- Increasing Profitability per customer.
- Customer Retention
- Optimal utilization of resources and increase staff productivity
A technology in which pre-recorded messages are automated to mobile/telephone users called as Voice SMS or Outbound Dialer (OBD). One can dial out list of phone numbers and play prerecorded message through voice SMS or Outbound dialer (OBD). To quantify result of voice SMS marketing, it provides touch tone inputs from end users.
- Outbound Dialer (OBD) service makes avail of multiple phone calls at instance.
- We provide retry facility to complete a call in case of user’s phone is busy or not reachable.
- Our system can convert your text message into speech (more than 20 languages) speedily. You can customize message according your need.
- Cut down man power by setting a voice answer machine. You can load answers on your voice also like “I will call you after some time”, etc.
- We have call scheduling option also by which you can schedule date and time of your campaign calls.